The Rockefeller Center can fund up to $300 to cover conference registration fees (not travel expenses) for Dartmouth undergraduate students. Consideration is given for conferences that enhance a student’s academic knowledge, leadership development, or campus impact. Students can only apply once a year for funding.
Application deadlines occur every two weeks with a decision made two days after the deadline. Applications must be received prior to the conference. Approved funding is distributed after the conference takes place and all post event requirements have been submitted. Funding cannot be approved retroactively.
2016-2017 Fall Term
- Application Deadline 9/22/16. Decision Date 9/26/16.
- Application Deadline 10/6/16. Decision Date 10/12/16.
- Application Deadline 10/20/16. Decision Date 10/25/16.
- Application Deadline 11/3/16. Decision Date 11/10/16.
2016-2017 Winter Term
- Application Deadline 1/12/17. Decision Date 1/19/17.
- Application Deadline 1/26/17. Decision Date 2/2/17.
- Application Deadline 2/9/17. Decision Date 2/16/17.
- Application Deadline 2/23/17. Decision Date 3/2/17.
2016-2017 Spring Term
- Application Deadline 4/6/17. Decision Date 4/13/17.
- Application Deadline 4/20/17. Decision Date 4/27/17.
- Application Deadline 5/4/17. Decision Date 5/11/17.
- Application Deadline 5/18/17. Decision Date 5/25/17.
Complete the on-line application form.
The Rockefeller Center provides approved funds after the conference has taken place and after the student has completed the post-conference form. Post conference forms must be completed within 30 days of the conference.