Apply for Rocky Programs
Complete the online application for the program by the application deadline. Application deadlines are listed on our online calendar.
Please be prepared to include a bio in the application form. See a sample bio here. Be sure that your bio is written in the third person.
If a written proposal is required, you will be prompted to upload a Word or PDF file in the online application.
If a recommendation is required, please provide your recommender with our handout and instructions on how to complete the recommendation online by the stated application deadline.
If a supervisor acceptance is required, please provide your internship supervisor with the web link (found below) to complete the acceptance form online by the stated application deadline.
Tip Sheets for each program area are linked below. Please review these tip sheets, as they will give you any special questions that need to be answered as part of your online application.
Faculty member or administrator recommendation- please complete the online recommendation form. You can better prepare for the online form by quickly looking at this helpful one page handout.
Internship supervisor recommendation - please complete the online acceptance form online.
Peer recommendation for an applicant - please complete the peer online recommendation form. You can better prepare for the online form by quickly looking at this helpful one page handout.
Create Your Path
- Create Your Path Online Application
- Create Your Path: Year One (for first year students only) Online Application
Dartmouth Leadership Attitudes and Behaviors
- Participants (first-year students only): online registration
- Student facilitators (sophomores, juniors and seniors only) online application for the 2015-2016 program will be available in the spring of 2015.
. First-Year Fellows Program
- Review the tip sheet!
- Online application- You will need:
- Resume - save as a PDF with your first and last name in the file name. Upload within the application.
- Unofficial Transcript - save as a PDF with your first and last name in the file name. Upload within the application.
- Faculty/Administrator recommendation - Don't forget to give them the recommendation handout so they have a chance to draft responses in advance and have the URL directly.
Management & Leadership Development Program
Student Program Assistants (Paid Positions)
Rockefeller Internships Program
Public Policy 85: Practicum in Global Policy Leadership
- Online application (Presently Unavailable) - You will need:
- Unofficial Transcript - Save as a PDF with your first and last name in the file name. Upload within the application.
- The name and contact information for a Dartmouth faculty member who could act as a reference.
Rockefeller Center Mini-Grants
- For individuals applying for funding to attend a conference, please use this online application.
- For recognized Dartmouth College undergraduate student organization-sponsored events and activities, please use this online application.
Rockefeller Global Leadership Program
Rockefeller Leadership Fellows
Rockefeller Peer Mentoring Program (RPMP)
Rockefeller Alumni Mentoring Program (RAMP)
- Online application for alumni mentors
- Online application for Class of 2015 Mentees (registration opens during Winter term)