Rockefeller Peer Mentoring Program
The Rockefeller Peer Mentoring Program (RPMP) pairs first-year students interested in leadership and public policy with juniors and seniors actively engaged at the Rockefeller Center.
Throughout the spring term, RPMP participants explore networking and mentorship strategies to help make the most of opportunities at Dartmouth and prepare to seek mentors in the professional world. The program aims to:
- Provide a resource for students seeking experience in public policy
- Expand awareness of resources at the Rockefeller Center and throughout campus
- Develop mentorship and networking skills that will be vital in the professional world
- Provide a mechanism through which seniors can give back to the Rockefeller Center and the Dartmouth community
Spring 2017 Timeline
- Tuesday, February 28 — Application deadline
- Tuesday, April 4, 4:30-5:30 p.m. — Kickoff
- Tuesday, April 11, 4:30-5:30 p.m. — Mentoring hours
- Tuesday, April 18, 4:30-5:30 p.m. — Mentoring hours
- Friday, April 21, 3:30-4:30 p.m. — Student/Faculty/Staff Reception
- Tuesday, April 25, 4:30-5:30 p.m. — Mentoring hours
- Friday, April 28, 5:30-6:30 p.m. — Student/Alumni Reception
- Tuesday, May 3, 4:30-5:30 p.m. — Mentoring hours
- Tuesday, May 9, 4:30-5:30 p.m. — Closing event
Applications are accepted anytime for this spring term program.
For more information, contact Samuel T. Williamson, Program Officer.