As the Rockefeller Center programs mature, we have an ever-increasing number of alumni continuing their involvement with the Center well into their careers. We need your help and support in the following areas:
- Service on the Center's Board of Visitors
- Involvement in the Civic Skills Training sessions in Washington, D.C.
- Networking opportunities and advice to students seeking leave-term internships or post-graduate employment
- Recommendations for or connections to potential speakers
- Opportunities for your participation as panelists at special events on-campus or at Dartmouth Club locations
Please consider becoming a member of the Rockefeller Friends group.
Subscribe to receive our quarterly newsletters.
For More Information About the Center Contact