The Rockefeller Internships Program provides resources for Dartmouth undergraduate students interested in leave-term internships in the fields of public policy, public affairs, and social entrepreneurship.
- Advising to help you narrow down sectors and organizations of interest.
- Published resources in News & Events such as available internship opportunities, news from current and past interns, and tips for securing housing.
- Funding up to $4,000 that undergraduate students can apply for to help defray the cost of living expenses associated with their full-time, unpaid, leave-term internship related to public policy, public affairs, or social entrepreneurship.
- Spring 2016 — January 27, 2016
- Summer 2016 — April 27, 2016
- Fall 2016 — July 20, 2016
- Winter 2017 — October 12, 2016
For more information about the Rockefeller Internships Program, contact Program Officer Samuel T. Williamson.