The Rockefeller Internships Program provides resources for Dartmouth undergraduate students interested in leave-term internships in the fields of public policy, public affairs, and social entrepreneurship.
- Databases of past interns and public policy organizations to help you narrow your search.
- Published resources such as available internship opportunities, news from current and past interns, and tips for securing housing.
- Funding up to $4,500 that undergraduate students can apply for to help defray the cost of living expenses associated with their full-time, unpaid, leave-term internship related to public policy, public affairs, or social entrepreneurship.
Office Hours for Winter 2017 Term
- Mondays 12:00 -2:00 PM
- Fridays 11:30AM - 12:30PM
- In the Rockefeller Center room 103
- Or reach out to Rockefeller.Internships@dartmouth.edu to set up an individual appointment.
For more information about the Rockefeller Internships Program, contact Program Officer Samuel T. Williamson.