1. Interested in a paid internship or associate position for a policy and public affairs consulting firm based in Washington, DC? Hamilton Place Strategies Info Session: Tuesday, September 16, 5:00-6:00 pm, Morrison Commons.
2. Management and Leadership Development Program (MLDP), Week 1 (Kickoff Session and Darin Eich - Catalyze): Tuesday, September 16, 6:00-8:00 pm, Rockefeller 002. (Must have previously registered to participate).
3. Student Workshop: Tools & Techniques for Facilitating Groups, Darin Eich, PhD: Wednesday, September 17, 12:00-1:30 pm. Sign up here.
4. VoxMasters student discussion group: Meets every Wednesday, 6:00-7:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room.
5. Rockefeller Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership (RBEL) student discussion group: Meets every Wednesday, 7:15-8:15 pm, Rockefeller 209. September 17: The Oil & Gas Industry (John Turro '12, Brett Gilson '13, and Lowell Reeve '13)
6. Student lunch with Prof. Jennifer Sargent, Constitution Day Speaker: Thursday, September 18, 12:00-1:15 pm, Morrison Commons. Sign up here.
7. Public Program: Constitution Day: "Hey, You Can't Just Look in There: Current Fourth Amendment Issues Regarding Cell Phone and Email Privacy after Riley v. California (2014)": Thursday, September 18, 4:30-5:30 pm, Rockefeller 003.
8. Student Workshop: Tools & Techniques for Facilitating Groups, Darin Eich, PhD: Thursday, September 18, 6:00-7:30 pm. Sign up here.
Last Updated: 9/16/14