1. Rockefeller Global Leadership Program (RGLP), Session 3 (Intercultural Developmental Inventory with Amy Newcomb and Vincent Mack): Monday, September 29, 6:00-8:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room. (Must have previously registered to participate).
2. Management and Leadership Development Program (MLDP), Week 3 (Writing in the Workplace, Jennifer Sargent): Tuesday, September 30, 6:00-8:00 pm, Rockefeller 002. (Must have previously registered to participate).
3. VoxMasters student group: Meets every Wednesday, 6:00-7:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room. October 1: Call to Action Speeches
4. Rockefeller Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership (RBEL) student discussion group: Meets every Wednesday, 7:15-8:15 pm, Rockefeller 209. October 1: Gregg Fairbrothers
5. Killingstad Global Insights Series: Back to Business: Sustaining American Prosperity through Bipartisanship, Evan Bayh, U.S. Senator (D-Indiana, 1999-2011), Governor of Indiana (1989-1997): Thursday, October 2, 12:00-1:00 pm, Georgiopoulos Classroom, Raether Hall, Tuck. Limited seating. Hosted by the Center for Global Business and Government, Tuck School of Business
5 Co-sponsored Public Program: "Latin America and U.S. National Security: the Policy Challenges Ahead," Ambassador Peter DeShazo '69, former career U.S. diplomat: Thursday, October 2, 4:30-6:00 pm, Rockefeller 001. Co-sponsored with the Program in Latin American, Latino and Caribbean Studies (LALACS)
6. Student workshop: Etiquette Dinner with Robert Shutt: Thursday, October 2, 6:00-8:00 pm, Collis Common Ground. Must be registered to attend. Sign up here.
Last Updated: 9/30/14