1. Public Talk: The Coming Battles over Social Security, Michael Astrue, former Commissioner of Social Security: Monday, October 27, 5:30-6:30 pm, Filene Auditorium, Moore Hall.
2. Rockefeller Global Leadership Program (RGLP), Session 7: Intercultural Communication with Han Suh '15, Amanda LaMothe '15 and Aidan Galligan '15: Monday, October 27, 6:00-8:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room. (Must have previously registered to participate).
3. Management and Leadership Development Program (MLDP), Week 7 (Being an Effective Team Player - Steven Spaulding): Tuesday, October 28, 6:00-8:00 pm, Hinman Forum & Gold Coast Lawn. To participate in MLDP next term, register here by Friday, October 31, 2014.
4. VoxMasters student group: Meets every Wednesday, 6:00-7:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room. October 29: Networking.
5. Rockefeller Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership (RBEL) student discussion group: Meets every Wednesday, 7:15-8:15 pm, Rockefeller 209. October 29: Ja-Naé Duane, author of "The Startup Equation."
6. Student workshop: Crisis Management, Mike Kiernan, MiddCORE: Friday, October 31, 4:00-6:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room. Must be registered to attend. Register here.
6. MLDP 15W Registration Deadline: Friday, October 31, 11:59 pm. Register here."Like" us on Facebook, sign up for our Student Opportunities email or follow@RockefellerCtr and be among the first to know about events and opportunities.
Last Updated: 10/27/14