"In his Inauguration address, President Hanlon issued a call-to-action to build Dartmouth's academic enterprise around four themes: experiential learning, learning technologies, research impact, and affordability. The programs at the Nelson A. Rockefeller Center incorporate all of these themes—most prominently experiential learning—in the realms of public policy and leadership development. Many of the Center's programs are among the College's best examples of experiential learning."
— Andrew Samwick
1. Rocky Mini-Grants Application Deadline, Sunday, October 19, 11:59 pm. For funding to attend a conference, apply here. For recognized Dartmouth College undergraduate student organization-sponsored events and activities, apply here.
2. Rockefeller Global Leadership Program (RGLP), Session 6: Refugees Stories of Oppression, Resilience and Hope with Beth Seremet: Monday, October 20, 6:00-8:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room. (Must have previously registered to participate).
3. Internship Opportunities at the Climate Institute - Lunch and Q&A: Tuesday, October 21, choose 12:00-1:00 pm or 1:00-2:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room. Co-sponsored with the Center for Environmental Leadership and Training (CELT). Sign up here.
4. Management and Leadership Development Program (MLDP), Week 6 (Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Negotiation - John Burwell Garvey): Tuesday, October 21, 6:00-8:00 pm, Rockefeller 002. (Must have previously registered to participate).
5. Student coffee hour with Judge Thomas Griffith, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit: Wednesday, October 22, 3:30-4:00 pm, Morrison Commons. Sign up here.
6. The Washington, DC Policy Speaker Series: Judge Thomas Griffith, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, "Was Bork Right about Judges?": Wednesday, October 22, 4:30 pm, Rockefeller 003. Co-sponsored with the Government Department.
7. VoxMasters student group: Meets every Wednesday, 6:00-7:00 pm, Class of 1930 Room. October 22: Elevator Pitch
7. Rockefeller Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership (RBEL) student discussion group: Meets every Wednesday, 7:15-8:15 pm, Rockefeller 209. October 22: Mark Wachen '89, Managing Director for DreamIt Ventures.
8. Student Workshop: Excel Training, Michael Bush '11 and Emily Niehaus '12: Saturday, October 25, 11:00 am-4:00 pm, Carson 61. Sign up here.
Last Updated: 10/21/14