Apply to the Dartmouth-Oxford Exchange
- Applications are due February 1 for the 2017-2018 year.
- You should apply during the year prior to your planned attendance.
- You may attend during fall, winter, or spring term.
- Download the Rockefeller Center's information packet dartmouth_oxford_exchange_17_18_040717.pdf
- Do not apply for any term at Keble College in which you will not be able to attend due to other obligations. If you are selected for the fall, winter, or spring exchange, you will not be allowed to switch terms.
- Complete an application, available online through Off-Campus Programs.
- Please include a list of all the relevant courses you have taken towards your major and build a strong case as to why you are qualified to take economics or government courses at Keble College.
Information for Current Participants