Working with the PRS
Our researchers examine emerging issues of concern that are relevant to legislative discussions in both New Hampshire and Vermont. These topics are selected through a consultative process with policy stakeholders. Project reports produced by PRS students are nonpartisan and do not advocate for particular policy outcomes.
The PRS typically produces reports with opportunities for follow-up research upon request. Our goal is to provide useful information in a clear format, and to deliver this information in a timely manner so that it is useful during legislative deliberation. You may browse previous reports here. If you are interested in working with our students on a policy research project this year, we would be delighted to discuss it with you. Our students will work hard to bring their research skills to assist your committee in meeting its policy needs.
Contact Us For More Information
- Policy Research Shop administrative office: (603) 646-2229
- Professor Ronald Shaiko Senior Fellow, Associate Director, Curricular and Research Programs
- Professor Lauren Russell Visiting Assistant Professor, Manager of the Policy Research Shop, Curricular and Research Programs
- Professor Daniel Schroeder Research Scientist, Manager of the Policy Research Shop, Curricular and Research Programs
- Laura Mitchell, Program Officer, Curricular and Research Programs