ORGANIZE NEW HAMPSHIRE Internship Opportunity: Paid
This is a paid employment opportunity from outside the Rockefeller Center.
Position Type: Internship - paid
Location: New Hampshire
Sector: Politics and Government
Start Date: Flexible
Wage or benefits: x
Time Commitment: Part-Time
Desired Class Year: Open to all class years including graduate students
Desired Major or Interest: Open to all majors
Application Deadline: Rolling
Organization website: https://www.organizenh.org/
Brief Description of the organization:
OrganizeNH fights to elect Democrats up and down the ballot in the Granite State. This is an official NH coordinated campaign.
Brief Description of the Intern's role or key qualifications:
- Working closely with campus organizing staff to implement all aspects of the campus program
- Participating in weekly trainings to learn and develop key organizing concepts and skills
- Meeting daily and weekly voter contact and volunteer recruitment goal
- Training, recruiting, and managing student volunteers
- Building and tracking relationships with student volunteers
- Maintaining the highest regard for data integrity in Votebuilder/VAN
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
How to apply:
There are multiple openings. Please visit https://b9855d0b-3c11-4c17-964b-9f12435a501f.filesusr.com/ugd/696cec_3e01fe88ee4845cc9d2d47b334b97344.pdf to apply.
This is a paid employment opportunity from outside the Rockefeller Center. Such opportunities are posted in an effort to help students find a leave-term internship experience in public policy or a social sciences related area. Such postings do not constitute an endorsement by the Center of the political objectives of any one person or organization.